Schedule: Every Weekend Venue: Baner / Shivajinagar Total Cost: Rs 15,500 Discount: Up to 15% Taxes: Included Terms: Pay After You Pass
The Foundation Level is the entry level qualification which offers candidates a general awareness of the key elements, concepts, and terminology used in the ITIL Service Lifecycle, including the linkages between Lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to Service Management practices.
• Introduction to ITIL Concepts & Terminology - Gain a high-level overview of ITIL V3.
• The Service Lifecycle - Understand the fundamental ITIL lifecycle stages, processes, functions, roles & responsibilities.
• Service Strategy - How to align IT strategy with business goals and expectations.
• Service Design - Transform business requirements into strategic solutions.
• Service Transition - Manage change, risk, and quality assurance.
• Service Operation - Establish day-to-day business operations and customer expectations.
• Continual Service Improvement - Strategize for the overall process and service improvement.
• Prepares participants to take and pass the ITIL Foundations Certification examination successfully.
• Training By Expert Faculty
• Accredited Courseware
• Globally Accepted Certification
• Real-time Industry Scenarios
• Interactive Classroom Training Sessions
• Sample Papers & Mock Exam
• 100% Passing Guarantee
• 100% refund in case of if not satisfied with the Delivery
Enquiry and Register:
• Toll Free: 18002122003 Mobile: +917887822000
• Email: email@example.com
• Web: www.novelvista.com